ON Classic Media (“ONC,” “we” or “us” or “our”) respects artist and content owner rights. It is our policy to fully respond and comply with all alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) by taking such material down for our site. ONC does not generally produce or host the audio or video appearing on affiliated streaming apps, websites or platforms. Such material is produced and hosted by third party providers, and those providers should be contacted. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via ONC please notify us.
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide us with the following information in writing:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2. Identification of the specific copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit ONC to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please put “DMCA” in the subject line of the email.
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES. Please note that this procedure is only the notifying procedure for ONC and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
For credits by category on Space videos see:
4K Earth: https://archive.org/details/NASA-Ultra-High-Definition
Archival Footage: https://archive.org/details/FedFlix
Hubble Telescope: http://hubblesite.org
International Space Station Video Resources: https://archive.org/details/jsc-pao-video-collection
ISS Crew Earth Observations: https://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/BeyondThePhotography/CrewEarthObservationsVideos/
NASA Time Lapse Videos: https://archive.org/details/NASATimeLapseVideos
Solar and Heliospheric Observatory: https://soho.nascom.nasa.gov/gallery/
4K Videos: Various, as covered by the sources listed above.
For credits by category on Weather icons see The Noun Project:
Cloud by Pieter J. Smits
Snow from National Park Service Collection
Drop Alex Fuller
Smoke by Gerardo Martín Martínez
Moon by Jory Raphael
Warning by Icomatic
Sun by Jory Raphael
Windsock by Golden Roof